Back To Work Kit by Apex
Earn up to 91 Lab Points
- 3 Pack - Germs Be Gone Antiseptic 8oz (236 mL) 75% Hand Sanitizers
- 3 Pack - Germs Be Gone Antiseptic 2oz (59 mL) Hand Sanitizers
- 1 Pack - Full Coverage Reusable Safety Face Shield with Glasses Frame
- 1 Box - Canadian Made ASTM LEVEL 3 Germs Be Gone Medical Grade Face Mask - 50 pack
- 3 Pack - 75% Alcohol Wet Wipes - 150 count
Hand sanitizers & medical masks proudly made in Canada. Germs Be Gone hand sanitizers are registered with Health Canada. Meets all specifications for hand cleaners in Canada and the USA (per FDA). Protect yourself with ASTM Level 3 Medical Grade 3-ply rated masks. Medical masks are intended to be worn by personnel during medical procedures to protect both the patient and the operating personnel from the transfer of microorganisms, body fluids, and particulate material transfer.
Ethyl alcohol 65% w/w. PURPOSE: Antiseptic.
Place 1-2 pumps of gel on your palm, thoroughly covering both hands. Rub hands together briskly, ensuring gel reaches all areas of hands and wrists until dry. Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
Store below 110ºF (43ºC). May discolour certain fabrics or surfaces.
Good hand hygiene is central to good health year-round, not just in cold and flu season or during outbreaks. Germs Be Gone! is an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that kills microbes, to protect hands from contagious illnesses. Formulated to destroy germs, not your skin, Germs Be Gone! is enriched with aloe and vitamin E to help keep hands soft and supple.
Outer Material: Spunbound Polypropylene (SBPP)
Filter Layer: Melt Blown Polypropylene (MBPP)
Inner Material: Spunbound Polypropylene (SBPP)
Nose-piece: Malleable Wire
Ear-loop: Polyester and Polyurethane
Body size: Length: 7” (176 mm) Width: 3 ½” (89 mm)
Ear-loop height: 2 ½” (63.5mm)
Pleat depth: ½” (13 mm)
Nose-piece length: 4 ¾” (120 mm)
Meets all ASTM Requirements
Flammability: Class 1
Synthetic Blood Penetration: 160mmHg
Store under cool, clean, and dry conditions. Avoid excessive heat (over 40°C or 104°F).
Recommended Applications: Safety
Nominal Fingertip Thickness: 4.5mil (.12mm)
Features and benefits:
- 30% higher min. elongation than the minimum ASTM standard for a nitrile exam glove which can help to reduce cuff tears during donning.
- Fingertip textured
- Tested for various chemicals and chemotherapy drugs
- Premium packaging configuration- with dispensing film
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Minimum elongation of 650%
- Low Dermatitis Potential
- USP <800> compliant
We have heard from many concerned people regarding increased pricing. We share your frustration. Unfortunately, our entire supply chain has been affected by a global supply shortage and the difficulties of navigating many logistical challenges during COVID-19. This is a market reality driven by the worldwide spike in demand for hand sanitizer.
NO RETURN POLICY
Please note that due necessary health and safety reasons, once shipped, it cannot be returned for refund. These items are non-refundable and non-returnable.